Do You Remember Learning Your ABC’s?
Man was I mess! I ele-meno-peed it for a while, not quite understanding that L M N O P, was actually more than one letter. Thank goodness for my first grade teacher, she did wonders ☺ On the topic of the Alphabet – I would like to thank Nissi Knows and ABC Spirit Talk, for giving me the ABC Award.
According to Nissi these are the rules for the award:
To ‘accept’ the award you just add the ABC Award logo to your blog. Then you share something about yourself with your readers and then pass the award on to other worthy bloggers. There’s no limit to how few – or how many – other bloggers you can send this to.
To share something about yourself – you will need to go through the alphabet and choose a word or phrase for each letter and use that to describe yourself, it might be something about you, something you like, or a place or thing you dream about.
Athens is where I met Adam.
Born in New Jersey.
Colombia is where my family is from.
Donuts are what I am craving!
Eliana is my name.
Florida is where I grew up.
Guam is where I’ve always wanted to go.
Hanging out with my family is what I miss.
ICE is everywhere in SWEDEN.
Jumping is often painful for me.
Kiruna is where I tired to see the northern lights, and failed…
Lugano is where I finished my B.A.
Montana is where I almost went to school. I can just image how different my life would be.
New Zealand is where I dream to be.
Orlando is where my home is.
Pork is not something I eat.
Qatar’s airline is something I’ve been really curious about trying. I’ve heard really great things!
Rome is where my favorite ice cream is – Gelato!
Scoliosis is what I live with.
Time passes waaay too fast.
Uppsala is where I live.
V – is for my last name ☺
Wish I could teletransport anywhere in the world. There are so many places I would go.
X-rays I’ve had sooo many!
Yellow is my favorite color.
Zambia is where I first saw the heart of Africa.
Now I must, say it was actually quite difficult going through the alphabet and finding something about me, for each letter, but here it goes, I hope you enjoy, and I can’t wait to read yours.
Sharing From the Heart
Blog awards are interesting, aren’t they? For a second in time you feel… special. As if somewhere out there, someone actually reads your writing. A few days ago, I received the “sharing-from-the-heart,” Candle Lighter Award, and it made me feel all warm inside. I want to give a special thanks to Kana, and Youasamachine, and I would like to give the Candle Lighter Award to a few very inspiring bloggers:
The Versatile Blogger
The rules to be followed when accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Nominate and inform 15 fellow bloggers.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
My Favorite Bloggers:
15. The Daily Post
Seven random facts:
1. I love cheese, my favorite is vasterbotten (amazing Swedish cheese).
2. If I could live anywhere in the world, I’d live in New Zealand.
3. My favorite writer is Paulo Coelho.
4. At this moment, I wish I could be on my couch, drinking hot chocolate (with marshmallows), and cuddling with my love.
5. Currently, I am unemployed but if I could work for anything, I’d work for a cause, so that I can feel like I’ve made a difference.
6. I love making desert, there’s nothing better then warm chocolate chip cookies, YUMMO.
7. I love to see acts of humanity, it’s honest and pure. To me we are born alone and we will die alone, but while we are, we are all here together.
One Lovely Blog Award
Throughout my life I’ve receive many gifts, sometimes they are in material form, but more often they are just simply thoughtful acts. Yesterday, I received a very special gift from Believe Anyway, who gave me the gift of One Lovely Blog Award, and I would like to give the gift back to some very Lovely Blogs.
Liebster Blog Award
This morning I woke up to a very pleasant surprise. I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. I want to thank VeehCirra, for choosing me ♥♥♥
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is a German word, which means “beloved” .The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than200 followers.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
The following are blogs are worth checking out:
- Bears, Beats and Battlestar Galactica… And Endless Balls
- Love is The Answer
- Publishing My Privates
- The Shyness Project